Become a Passion Never Retires Guide in your own city.
The Passion Never Retires for Guides course is intimate, intensive instruction in the ideas, frameworks, and approaches of connecting with and coaching creative professionals to create a life and work they love and never want to retire from.
This course, taught personally by Peter de Kuster in Paris certifies coaches, business coaches, personal coaches, creativity coaches, story coaches, life coaches as officially endorsed guides in Peter de Kuster’s rich portfolio of Passion Never Retires questionaires, storytelling frameworks, ideation tools and methods.
The storytelling journey in your city in-depth coverage of Passion Never Retires storytelling principles and models, training and practice in creative Passion Never Retires facilitation techniques, and approaches for effectively sharing these ideas with others. The focus is on transferring knowledge, skills and resources necessary for connecting with and coaching of professionals who want to create a life and work they love and never want to retire from — either for external clients or internal employees.
The Passion Never Retires for Guides Course provides:
- Five days of face-to-face instruction with Peter de Kuster
- Five-year authorization to practice the endorsed methods and models
- Online Passion Never Retires website of your City, with you as its Passion Never Retires Guide introduced by Peter de Kuster
- Access to special website for Passion Never Retires with all questionnaires, dialogs, storytelling frameworks and models used in the course.
- Electronic files of the official Passion Never Retires invitation for professionals to tell their story and questionnaires for your use to invite professionals to tell their story on the Passion Never Retires website of your city. Materials how to interview them to make the connection with you.
- The material of Passion Never Retires, The Power of Your Story, What is Your Story?, Your Clients Story and Storytelling for Coaches.
- One day follow-up session, after being certified, with Peter de Kuser to be spent with either you alone, with your staff/employees, or with client(s), to jump-start the application of your certification training.
- The five-day course covers the following:
- Monday – Envisioning Passion Never Retires experiences via the Progression of Economic Value and ing-ing the thing
- Tuesday – Inviting your Clients to Tell their Story and QUEST- ing what you offer
- Wednesday – Customizing the First Experience with you by empowering The Clients Story (3 Golden Rules of Storytellin) and Twelve ArcheTypes of Stories
- Thursday – Making the Client Connection by playing the Magician’s role to act as their coach and business storyteller: The Power of your Story
- Friday – Going beyond experiences via Transformations with Storytelling with your Client. Rewrite your Story you tell yourself. Transform your Life and Business. Each day consists of:
- 1/3 of day: Presentation of questionnaires and storytelling frameworks and models
- 1/3 of day: Meeting with creative professionals and entrepreneurs in Paris about their Passion Never Retires story.
- 1/3 of day: Open discussion and ideation about alternative applications specific to the needs of you as coach
In addition, some evening dining and other experiences will be scheduled.
The dedicated follow-up session provides an opportunity for each certified Passion Never Retires Guide to work side-by-side with Peter de Kuster in applying the learned course material. This not only helps to ensure the course work becomes translated into action, but it enables Peter to offer additional feedback based on real-world interaction.
After that you have once a month a skype call meeting with Peter de Kuster to discuss your progress.
Admission into the course requires:
- Submission of the Passion Never Retires for guides questionnaire.
- Pre-course skype call with Peter de kuster to discuss your personal objectives for leveraging the training and Certification.
The application steps ensure that we admit only those candidates who demonstrate sufficient acuity with the principles outlined in Passion Never Retires and who have compelling plans for leveraging their Certification within their organizations or with their clients.
Questionnaires are available on request and can be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Fees and Dates:
Course fees are Euro 2.995 excluding VAT excluding travel expenses and entree fees for musee etcera in Paris. An invoice for 50% is assessed upon acceptance into the Passion Never Retires for Guides course. The remaining fees will be invoiced 30 days prior to the Course, and must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Each application is individually reviewed by Peter de Kuster, who then make the determination of accepted candidates. For every great city in the world there will be only one certified Passion Never Retires Guide.
Every month there is an opportunity to participate in a Passion Never Retires for Guides course. We are happy with to look with you which timing would be best for you.