Why should I become a Passion Never Retires Mentor?
For lots of reasons, but primarily:
- To earn supplemental income
- To make a difference in people’s lives
- To gain valuable credibility in your field
What are the criteria to become a Passion Never Retires Mentor?
You will make a great Passion Never Retires mentor if you:
- Love what you do and want to share your knowledge with others
- Make your money doing what you love as entrepreneur
- Are able to advise Passion Never Retires clients via one-hour phone, videoconference and/or in-person sessions (at your place of work)
How will I share my expertise?
- Phone (or voice-only Skype);
- Videoconference (via Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts or another video service); and/or
- In-person at your place of work (optional)
What do I have to do to schedule my time with a Passion Never Retires client?
You just need to follow four easy steps:
- You will receive an email from a prospective client via Passion Never Retires requesting a one-hour phone, in-person or videoconference session. They will provide up to 10 dates and timeframes that work for their schedule. (On occasion, clients request a half- or full-day in-person mentorship session.
- You will suggest three one-hour time slots for the conference based on the client’s preferences.
- The client will accept and book one of the suggested time slots.
- Your email address will now be shared with your client such that you may set up your one-hour phone, videoconference or in-person session. The contact information you share to conduct that session is up to you – it can be your Skype ID, your FaceTime address or your phone number. Your email address will be shared only with your client, and only after you’ve acknowledged the session request, and it has been booked and paid for by the client.
How is my expertise priced?
You’re the boss. You choose your hourly pricing between Euro 100, 150, 200, 250, 300. With a maximum of Euro 500 per hour. Take into account in choosing that a fixed percentage of 30% is set above your pricing by us to arrive at the price the client pays. For example you want to make Euro 100 per hour the price for one hour for Passion Never Retires client will be Euro 130.
How much money can I make providing my expertise on Passion Never Retires?
The more you market yourself via your social network, the more supplemental income you will make. Your story in the form of a questionnaire and selfie picture will appear on Passion Never Retires website. Your story is shared with the almost 200.000 creative professionals worldwide who follow Passion Never Retires online.
Does Passion Never Retires take a cut of my earnings?
We add 30% to your advising fee to form a retail price.
On a monthly basis, Passion Never Retires pays all mentors for bookings from the previous month.
Will I get to edit my Passion Never Retires bio and pricing that will be posted on the Passion Never Retires website?
Absolutely. You can update your story on Passion Never Retires website four times each year.
Will my clients be able to publicly rate my ability to share my knowledge on my Passion Never Retires page?
Absolutely. This provides you fantastic credibility and cachet; in your field. They can send quotes about how they value your advice to firstname.lastname@example.org and after consultation with you we will publish them. Next to that the Passion Never Retires client who has made her/his testdrive your dreamjob with you can tell her story about her passion for her work on the website and mention your role in answers on the questionnaire.
I’m a business owner. What if a prospective client wants to start a business in my hometown? Do I have to provide my expertise to anyone who requests?
If you get a request from someone who is local, you might suggest they reach out to someone in another city. People will understand and respect your decision to not mentor someone who may become your direct, local competition.
What if my client or I am late for a session?
We use the “personal trainer” model for dealing with tardiness or cancelation. If you are more than 15 minutes late or you cancel within an hour of your session, you need to reschedule with your client and make up any additional lost time and then some. We ask that you provide an additional 30 minutes of pro bono consultation for being late or canceling at the last minute.
If your client is more than 15 minutes late or cancels within an hour of your session, they lose that session. You do not need to credit them for your valuable time.
There are exceptions to every rule. If an emergency occurs, both parties should be accommodating and use good sense.
Once I establish a relationship with a client, do I still use Passion Never Retires for additional sessions with them?
Yes. There are four reasons why you want to book your client sessions through Passion Never Retires. First, we are your ongoing marketing platform and source for new clients. Second, we are your bill-processing arm … you don’t have to worry about waiting for a client’s check to clear or set up your own way of taking credit cards. Third, you gain more credibility and cachet in your field by having your clients rate your expertise on Passion Never Retires for future clients to see. Finally, if you work around our agreement, we will remove your profile from the Passion Never Retires website and you will lose the opportunity of earning supplemental income and sharing your expertise through Passion Never Retires.
I’m a career coach (or life coach, or consultant) — can I be an guide?
Thanks for your interest in Passion Never Retires. Guides work in the actual professions in which our clients are exploring. People who dream of a coaching job can request for you as a guide. We love to partner with coaches and consultants for workshops, classes and speaking engagements. If you would like to incorporate Passion Never Retires into one of your upcoming workshops, classes or speaking engagements, please email us at email@example.com with your name, company name, website and we will be happy to have a conversation with you.
Have other questions we didn’t answer here?
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org