Almost ten years after launching the hero’s & heroine’s journey project, business storytelling Peter de Kuster remains an irreverent, forceful voice—inspiring people to follow their passion, create their own legend and change the face of business.
A Peter de Kuster keynote speech introduces startup event participants, corporations, associations, conference audiences, film/music/design/writing/fashion event audiences to important concepts that engage their intellect and challenge their thinking about business storytelling and their client’s story. Peter de Kuster has a rich and highly developed stage presence that complements and enhances his storytelling ideas and frameworks.
- Speeches typically run 60-90 minutes but can be adjusted to client needs
- Each presentation is highly customized and reflects the industry and priorities of the client
- Exploratory conversations with key client executives prior to the speech, along with research into the company and its industry, help tailor content
- Peter offers his thinking on the storytelling subject area and share the insightful exemplars that best suit the audience
- Informal Q&A sessions supplementing the speech also help promote greater interaction and understanding.
All speech topics can also be adapted to either full or half-day breakout sessions or workshops with facilitated individual and group exercises. With a generous array of formats and topics, a custom experience reflecting your business needs is right within your grasp.
To learn more about having Peter speak at your event or to book him for a private tour contact us at http://firstname.lastname@example.org
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey & Hero’s Journey project, a storytelling firm which helps creative professionals to create careers and lives based on whatever story is most integral to their lifes and careers (values, traits, skills and experiences). Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.