Almost ten years after launching the hero’s & heroine’s journey project, business storytelling Peter de Kuster remains an irreverent, forceful voice—inspiring people to follow their passion, create their own legend and change the face of business.
A Peter de Kuster keynote speech introduces startup event participants, corporations, associations, conference audiences, film/music/design/writing/fashion event audiences to important concepts that engage their intellect and challenge their thinking about business storytelling and their client’s story. Peter de Kuster has a rich and highly developed stage presence that complements and enhances his storytelling ideas and frameworks.
- Speeches typically run 60-90 minutes but can be adjusted to client needs
- Each presentation is highly customized and reflects the industry and priorities of the client
- Exploratory conversations with key client executives prior to the speech, along with research into the company and its industry, help tailor content
- Peter offers his thinking on the storytelling subject area and share the insightful exemplars that best suit the audience
- Informal Q&A sessions supplementing the speech also help promote greater interaction and understanding.
All speech topics can also be adapted to either full or half-day breakout sessions or workshops with facilitated individual and group exercises. With a generous array of formats and topics, a custom experience reflecting your business needs is right within your grasp.
To learn more about having Peter speak at your event or to book him for a private tour contact us at http://firstname.lastname@example.org